As the new year approaches, it's natural to reflect on the past and set goals for the future. This year, my key focuses are improving my health, taking work to the next level, and learning more about web3 technology (all with having fun along the way).
- Spending time in Atlanta with my wife, Sydney, and our cockapoo, Mozzy
- Travel to at least three new places I've never been to before this year
- Achieve 15% body fat by December 31st and be able to achieve my fitness goals (running/lifting/etc.)
- Scaling up Global Savings Group's US presence with the goal of being the best company in the affiliate marketing space
- Building out a team and making sure that we have the best culture in Atlanta
- Helping my friend Justin Massey with his new company, RelayHawk
- Read one book per month
- Studying and meeting people in the web3 space. Interested in actual use cases of decentralized technology and the best apps that will get ordinary people to use crypto wallets.
- Figuring out how to break 95 in my golf game
My other goal is to keep updates of these at least quarterly on here to show progress/blockers. If there is anything I can do to help you achieve your own goals, feel free to email me!
JP Seral Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.